ThinkReservations is not currently hiring. If you'd like to be considered in the future for one of our positions, feel free to send over your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will keep your information on file.
Our Account Managers interact directly with customers to help make sure they are successful, as well as work alongside the development team providing insights and feedback.
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work directly with customers to configure new accounts and train staff
- Understand the product features in ThinkReservations and share with customers how they can help their business
- Provide support to customers and check up with them periodically
- Work with the core development team to provide feedback on behalf of customers
- Manage customer requests, delegate requests to the development team, and follow up with the customer to meet expectations
Qualifications for this role:
- Highly organized
- Loves speaking with customers and has great communication techniques
- Sufficient technical skills to know how to navigate a computer effectively, and walk customers through those same actions over the phone
- Experience within the lodging industry
- Effective working remotely
How to apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
At ThinkReservations, we are driven by our mission to provide the lodging industry with the tools they need to be successful. We create software to help businesses increase revenue, save time, and provide the guest with a better experience.
It takes a dedicated team of people to make that mission possible. If you want to work for a company where you can make a positive impact on the way people run their business, where you'll earn the respect and trust of your customers, and where you'll be challenged outside your comfort zone, then ThinkReservations is the place for you.