Sales Development Representative (SDR)Full-Time, Exempt, Remote - Must reside in ME, NY, PA, VA, SC, OH, IA, AZ, WA, AK, AR - Greater Portland, Maine Area is preferred
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives through outbound lead generation campaigns. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused on research, data collection, and performing cold outreach through emails, phone calls, physical mailings, and social media. SDRs are expected to meet weekly, quarterly, and annual goals to drive overall sales, stay thoroughly informed on all products offered by ThinkReservations, and the lodging industry in general.
- Identify and qualify new lead and sales opportunities through web research.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approaches.
- Work directly with the Director of Sales to support the acquisition of new accounts.
- Cold call prospects generated by a variety of outside sources.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Manage multiple physical mailings weekly.
- Demonstrate the value of ThinkReservations through intelligent and engaging phone calls, emails, and social media platforms.
- Ensure the successful flow of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM with a high level of detail.
- Scheduling demos and meetings for the Account Executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills/Abilities and Education:
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Positive and energetic phone presence.
- Strong ability to show empathy, patience, and understanding.
- Ability to identify customer pain points, requirements, and correlate the value that can be provided by ThinkReservations.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge and experience in the lodging and hospitality industry preferred.
- 1+ years of sales or business development experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods working at a desk and working on a computer.
Skills/Abilities and Education:
Company Health Insurance Plan, company covers 50% of employee premium Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance available at a group rate Access to 401k Company Plan 15 days PTO, 7 Paid Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Day Paid Bereavement, Voting, and Parental Leave policies
How to apply:
To apply for this position click here.
At ThinkReservations, we are driven by our mission to provide the lodging industry with the tools they need to be successful. We create software to help businesses increase revenue, save time, and provide the guest with a better experience.
It takes a dedicated team of people to make that mission possible. If you want to work for a company where you can make a positive impact on the way people run their business, where you'll earn the respect and trust of your customers, and where you'll be challenged outside your comfort zone, then ThinkReservations is the place for you.