ThinkReservations Terms of Service
By using the thinkreservations.com web sites ("Service"), all services of ThinkReservations, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
ThinkReservations reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.thinkreservations.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While ThinkReservations prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that ThinkReservations cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be the a representative of a Bed & Breakfast, Inn, or Hotel to register an account with ThinkReservations
- You are liable for maintaining the security of your account name and password. ThinkReservations cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.